This is the Linux app named 2D-Physics-Engine whose latest release can be downloaded as 2D-Physics-Engine.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named 2D-Physics-Engine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Note : If you intend to download and use the sources as it is, you need to host it as scenario resquests are made in AJAX.
- 2D physics simulation
- Play, drag, tear, collapse, straighten or loosen shapes
- Live script scenarii
- Ideal for education. Show basic physics : gravity, viscosity, constraints with realistics examples such as satellites or pendulus
- Much more depending on your imagination
Education, Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/physics2d-engine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.