This is the Linux app named Annoki whose latest release can be downloaded as Annoki-1.15.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Annoki with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Annoki is a set of extensions for MediaWiki that facilitates team collaboration by making the wiki easier to use and more secure.
- Namespace-based access control
- Interactive wiki content visualization
- Wiki structure visualization
- Page tagging and tag clouds
- Page feedback gathering
- Advanced page contribution analysis
- Advanced page history analysis
- Calendar integration (internal and Google Calendar)
- Content to LaTeX conversion
- Moodle integration for creating course- and team-specific areas on the wiki
- Modular design: enable or disable features as needed
Information Technology, Science/Research, System Administrators, Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/annoki/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.