This is the Linux app named AngularSpree whose latest release can be downloaded as Releasing1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AngularSpree with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
It is a plug-and-play frontend application for AviaCommerce API built using Angular(7), Redux, Observables & ImmutableJs. It is not limited to via commerce and can also be used with any e-commerce solution with an API interface. Such as spree commerce, Magento, open-cart, etc. AviaCommerce is, and will always be open source. We believe that collaboration is a key ingredient for developing a stellar project. The open source community has played a key role in the software development industry ecosystem, promoting open collaboration and often maintaining a very low tolerance for compromise. AviaCommerce is written in Elixir and Phoenix framework. Thus, leveraging all the benefits of the battle-tested Erlang runtime, chiefly: high availability and massive scalability which results in blazing fast response times. According to the DB-Engines ranking, Elasticsearch is the most popular enterprise search engine.
- Integrated with Elasticsearch
- Sub-Millisecond Response Time
- Advanced searching and autocomplete with Elasticsearch
- Notifications for order update notification, payment failure
- Chat with seller feature, messaging
- Payment methods(COD, Stripe, Payubiz, RazorPay and 29 others)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/angularspree.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.