This is the Linux app named Ansible Config Management Database whose latest release can be downloaded as ansible-cmdb-1.31.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ansible Config Management Database with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ansible Config Management Database
Ansible-cmdb takes the output of Ansible's fact gathering and converts it into a static HTML overview page (and other things) containing system configuration information. It supports multiple types of output (HTML, CSV, SQL, etc) and extends information gathered by Ansible with custom data. For each host, it also shows the groups, host variables, custom variables and machine-local facts. Some templates, such as txt_table and html_fancy, support columns. If a template supports columns, you can use the --columns / -c command-line option to specify which columns to show. The --columns take a comma-separated list of columns (no spaces!) which should be shown. The columns must be specified by their id field. For information on what id fields are supported by a template, take a look in the template. Usually, it's the column title, but in lowercase and with spaces replaced by underscores.
- Multiple formats / templates
- Fancy HTML
- Host overview and detailed host information
- Host and group variables
- Gathered host facts and manual custom facts
- Adding and extending facts of existing hosts and manually adding entirely new hosts
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ansible-config-man-dat.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.