This is the Linux app named Awesome Recurrent Neural Networks whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Awesome Recurrent Neural Networks with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Awesome Recurrent Neural Networks
A curated list of resources dedicated to recurrent neural networks (closely related to deep learning). Provides a wide range of works and resources such as a Recurrent Neural Network Tutorial, a Sequence-to-Sequence Model Tutorial, Tutorials by nlintz, Notebook examples by aymericdamien, Scikit Flow (skflow) - Simplified Scikit-learn like Interface for TensorFlow, Keras (Tensorflow / Theano)-based modular deep learning library similar to Torch, char-rnn-tensorflow by sherjilozair, char-rnn in tensorflow, and much more. Codes, theory, applications, and datasets about natural language processing, robotics, computer vision, and much more.
- Codes and theory
- Lectures, books, and surveys
- Applications and datasets
- Natural languag, processing language modeling, speech recognition, and more
- Object recognition, image generation, and video analysis
- Image captioning, video captioning, visual question answering, and more
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/awesome-recurrent-n-n.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.