This is the Linux app named BirdOS whose latest release can be downloaded as BirdOS_SOURCE.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BirdOS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BirdOS is a new Operating System made for Scratch. It is in version v0.1.4 and may have a few bugs. It comes with Marble and Typer. Marble is the default game we all know and love that comes with Scratch. Typer is based on Notepad v3.0 by piguillaud. The cool thing about BirdOS is that you can import new apps easily. Simply download one of our official BirdOS app projects and import it!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/birdos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.