This is the Linux app named BridgeBuddy to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as BridgeBuddy_1.2.14.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BridgeBuddy to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BridgeBuddy to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONProgram for bridge card tournaments. User setup tournaments by defining tournament type (Howell or mitchell), number of tables (in each section), number of sections, and bridgemates, possible use of watch to oversee and follow current tournament, and some other information regarded to results, html pages, and more. User also has to decide dates for tournament, names and colors for sections, sequence of pairs, etc.
After each tournament date user can mark double substituts, get results from bridgemate database and/or key in results, key in penalty (e.g. 40%-60%), key in bidding (with ongoing calculation of score). Each time user choose 'Go to end of current date' all html-pages (incl css-files) for current date are made ready to transfer to a web server.
BridgeBuddy is developed while using it 2 times a week (sometimes with mixed number of bridgemates) since 2011 in two danish clubs. Languages are english and danish. Developer can easy add more. Java documentation in english
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bridgebuddy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.