This is the Linux app named Brickdoh - Meditations in Doh to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as brickdoh-0_58.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Brickdoh - Meditations in Doh to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Brickdoh - Meditations in Doh to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A relaxing breakout remake with a twist. Real spin effects for the ball, gravity and wind included. Play, relax, and finally master the banana cross!
- Real rotational ball spin - try and master the banana cross!
- Playfield gravity effects.
- Playfield wind effects.
- Special effects bricks - additional balls, spring effects and wormholes!
- Level editor included (alpha, dive source code to find out how to use)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/brickdoh/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.