This is the Linux app named CashCalc whose latest release can be downloaded as CashCalc.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CashCalc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONCashCalc is an easy to use open source cash-flow calculator for managing future cash-flows within a day / month / or year precision. All you have to do is to enter the recurring inflow and outflow transactions, and the application will immediately compute and show you the impact of these transactions on your account balance in the course of time.
- Simple, fast cash-flow calculator
- Enables exporting to csv files and images
- Nice charts using Microsoft Chart Controls
- Works on most platforms: Windows, Linux, Unix ...
- Completely Free, 0 Spyware, Ads or User Tracking
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cashcalc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.