This is the Linux app named Certificate Expiration Alerter whose latest release can be downloaded as CertExpAlerter.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Certificate Expiration Alerter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Certificate Expiration Alerter
DESCRIPTIONThe Certificate Expiration Alerter helps IT departments monitor the expiration status of all their certificates which are issued from an internal Windows Server Certificate Authority (CA). When a certificate is about to expire, the Certificate Expiration Alerter sends a notification email with information about the certificate. This allows IT administrator to be proactive and take action by renewing the certificates before they expire and prevent possible service downtimes.
Check out our other tools on http://lync-solutions.com
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/certexpalerter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.