This is the Linux app named ChinaMobilePhoneNumberRegex whose latest release can be downloaded as Addsupportfor1441prefix..zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ChinaMobilePhoneNumberRegex with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ChinaMobilePhoneNumberRegex is a set of regular expressions to match the mobile phone number in mainland China. The mobile number portability(MNP) service in mainland China has been officially available on December 1, 2019, China Standard Time. It is no longer accurate to detect carriers by mobile phone numbers. However, there is no alternative. Since MNP has been piloted in some areas, for users who have changed to another carrier, the mobile phone number prefix can no longer reflect its current carrier. According to the relevant documents of the MIIT, the voice call function is allowed in 145 / 147 / 149 prefixes, carriers can decide whether to provide voice call function according to the needs of their customers. At present, the 147 / 149 prefixes that support voice calls is available. Operated by China Transport Telecommunication & Information Center.
- Match Emergency Communication Support Center of MIIT
- Match all numbers with SMS (Phone number + Data only number)
- Match all numbers (Phone number + IoT number + Data only number)
- Voice calls / SMS / Data traffic
- Operated by China Transport Telecommunication & Information Center
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chinamobilephonenumberr.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.