This is the Linux app named Popcorn time whose latest release can be downloaded as Beta2.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Popcorn time with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Watch any movie or TV episode as many times as you want. All you need to get started with Popcorn Time is a proper internet connection. Popcorn Time is constantly searching all over the web just for the highest quality torrents from the most important sites. If your movie is out there, Popcorn Time will find the best version possible and let you start streaming it right away. Watch your movie or TV episode instantly on Popcorn Time, dubbed or with subtitles. And then keep on watching. Popcorn time is an experiment using the peerflix module of nodejs and connecting a bunch of APIs. To allow any computer user to watch movies easily streaming from torrents, without any particular knowledge. Under development (RC1) for Mac OSX, Windows, Linux. YIFY movie torrents API, OpenSubtitles for subtitles, and TheMovieDB for movies metadata used.
- Stream movies & TV shows
- Watch in Full-HD
- Endless catalogue
- Subtitles & dubbing
- Popcorn Time will run on any device
- Stream from torrents, without any particular knowledge
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/popcorn-time.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.