This is the Linux app named CinePaint whose latest release can be downloaded as CinePaint-1.4.5-win32-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CinePaint with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CinePaint 1.4.4 Windows version released 2021/5/6. Linux and MacOS versions coming.
CinePaint is a deep paint image retouching tool that supports higher color fidelity than ordinary painting tools. CinePaint opens high fidelity image file formats such as DPX, 16-bit TIFF, and OpenEXR, and conventional formats like JPEG and PNG.
CinePaint Project Manager
Beverly Hills, California
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cinepaint/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.