This is the Linux app named FF Multi Converter whose latest release can be downloaded as ffmulticonverter-1.8.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FF Multi Converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FF Multi Converter
FF Multi Converter is a simple graphical application which enables you to convert audio, video, image and document files between all popular formats, using and combining other programs. It uses ffmpeg for audio/video files, unoconv for document files and ImageMagick for image file conversions.
- Conversions for several file formats.
- Very easy to use interface.
- Access to common conversion options.
- Audio/video ffmpeg-presets management.
- Multilingual - over 20 languages.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmulticonv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.