This is the Linux app named Class Schedule Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as csg_1.1-b1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Class Schedule Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Class Schedule Generator
Class Schedule Generator generates all the possible combination of courses to form a schedule for a semester. It will create a schedule according to your criteria, such as the time range and the number of credit hours.
- Generates all possible schedules.
- Shows a weekly time sheet for each schedule.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/classschedulege/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.