This is the Linux app named ClearCheckBook Java API whose latest release can be downloaded as clearcheckbookapi-0.2-sources.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ClearCheckBook Java API with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ClearCheckBook Java API
A Java library to access the HTTP developer API for Clearcheckbook.com, the money management website. https://www.clearcheckbook.com/developer/api
Uses HtmlUnit to do the connection.
Code is now at https://github.com/leonarduk/clearcheckbookjavaapi
- Full API implemented: Users, Accounts, Categories, Transactions, Reports, Limits, Reminders, Premium status
- Does all the available functions: get by, get as list, insert, edit, delete
- Comprehensive JUnit coverage
- Converts the JSON responses into Java Classes
- Available via Maven (http://clearcheckbookjavaapi.sourceforge.net/maven/)
- Simple Command Line Client for some operations (to be extended)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clearcheckbookjavaapi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.