This is the Linux app named Collaboratory whose latest release can be downloaded as 2011-08-17_Collaboratory_v1_0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Collaboratory with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A powerful collaboration website software proven in use by a UK Government agency. Inspire your project participants to collaborate and engage by using this easily adaptable sofware. See our marketing site http://vanilla.mycurriculum.com
- Easily adaptable for your next engagement or collaboration project
- Powerful media player converting origin files into Flash for viewing on the fly
- Allow Groups to manage their own members and content
- Facilitates collaboration and best practice
- Proven use through UK government project
- Bespoke CMS
Customer Service, Government, Non-Profit Organizations, Other Audience, Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/collaboratory/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.