This is the Linux app named ProBIND whose latest release can be downloaded as probind-1.0.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ProBIND with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
THIS PROJECT IS DISCONTINUED.
ProBIND is a web application designed for managing the DNS zones for one or more servers running the ISC BIND DNS server software. For more information, visit the project website.
Non-Profit Organizations, Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Customer Service, System Administrators, Legal Industry, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based
Visual Basic, PHP
Microsoft Access, ODBC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/probind/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.