This is the Linux app named Concurrency Freaks whose latest release can be downloaded as concurrencyfreaks-0.5.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Concurrency Freaks with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This library contains Java code for several Read-Write Locks:
- ScalableRWLock: A rw-lock that scales with the number of threads doing read-lock.
- ScalableRWLockS: Similar to above but different implementation.
- ScalableStampedRWLock: An hybrid of the ScalableRWLock and the StampedLock provided in JDK 8, which provides good overall performance.
- FAARWLock: Uses a Fetch-And-Add operation for the read-lock which means it is not so scalable as ScalableRWLock but it is still faster than classical implementations
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ccfreaks/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.