This is the Linux app named Confdump whose latest release can be downloaded as confdump-sys-v0.01.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Confdump with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONConfdump-Agent collects system configuration, both static (as set by an administrator) and runtime (currently in use by the system).
It has two main usages:
- to examine system information (example: Linux block devices) that isn't easily accessible otherwise
- to gather a configuration dump as complete as possible for later reporting by Confdump-Server.
- Linux: Dump storage, daemons, processes, sockets information and more
- Windows: Dump any WMI table
- Windows: Dump sockets and scheduled tasks
- Output to XML and text formats
- Available as a standalone executable: no installation needed!
Advanced End Users, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/confdump/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.