This is the Linux app named ComputerMonitoringSystem whose latest release can be downloaded as source_and_binary.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ComputerMonitoringSystem with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONComputer Monitoring System is the project that has a goal to track and monitor computer usages of any user in anywhere (such as an office, house or class room). Anyone can monitor any usages by easily opening a web browser and see them.
- Desktop screen monitoring (Real-Time)
- Capture application and internet usage (Scheduling)
- Capture desktop screen as snapshot image (Scheduling)
- Report monitoring and capturing datas via web application
C++, PHP, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/computermonitor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.