This is the Linux app named COW whose latest release can be downloaded as cow-win32-0.9.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named COW with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HTTP proxy written in Go. COW can automatically identify blocked sites and use parent proxies to access. COW's design goal is automation. Ideally, users don't need to care about which websites are inaccessible, and they can directly connect to the website without slowing down the access speed due to the use of secondary agents. As an HTTP proxy, it can be provided to mobile devices; if deployed on a domestic server, it can be used as an APN proxy. Support HTTP, SOCKS5, shadowsocks and cow itself as a secondary proxy. Multiple secondary agents can be used to support simple load balancing. Automatically detect whether the website is blocked, and only use the secondary proxy for the blocked website. Automatically generate PACs containing directly connected websites, you can bypass COW when visiting these websites. Built-in common websites that can be directly connected , such as domestic social, video, bank, e-commerce and other websites (can be added manually).
- For unknown websites, first try to connect directly, then use a secondary proxy to retry the request after failure, and then try directly after 2 minutes
- Built-in common walled websites , reducing the time required to detect walled walls (can be added manually)
- The corresponding host will be added to the PAC after a certain number of successful direct access visits
- After the host is walled for a certain number of times, it will be directly accessed with a secondary proxy
- The list of built-in websites and user-specified websites will not appear in the statistics file
- Whether it is a normal HTTP GET request or a CONNECT request, COW will automatically retry the request after failure
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cow.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.