This is the Linux app named Counterseal whose latest release can be downloaded as Counterseal-Installer-1.0.48.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Counterseal with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ai-Fi Counterseal Wallet is different from all traditional crypto wallets in many important ways. It commits to a highly unconventional approach out of necessity. It requires two independent components to work, each of which is made state-less so that they are invulnerable to any loss events. A separate document offers more historical background and gory details that are required reading if you are risking a large sum of money in the crypto market.
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), Android, Cocoa Touch (iOS)
C++, C, Objective C, Java, Rust, Swift
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/counterseal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.