This is the Linux app named Currency-lib whose latest release can be downloaded as currency-src-20150101.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Currency-lib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Currency project is a class library that implements functions for working with currencies.
Currency class is responsible for arithmetic functions and storage. It implements the integer math with accuracy up to 1/10000.
CurrencyInfo class is responsible for storing information about specific currency in accordance with ISO-4217.
CurrencyInfoDir class implements catalog of descriptions currencies, as well as searching for descriptions of currency by the ISO-4217 code. It's also provide the data about currency for the country.
CurrencyLabel is a widget for displaying currency. This widget supports multiple display formats and styling with Qt Stylesheet.
CurrencyLineEdit is a widget for inputting currency. The widget supports multiple input formats and implements autocompletion for entering the currency code. It can be configured to introduce a limited list of currencies.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/currencylib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.