This is the Linux app named Currency Converter 1.0 whose latest release can be downloaded as CURRENCY_CONVERTER.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Currency Converter 1.0 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Currency Converter 1.0
CONVERT INR CURRENCY IN MANY OTHER CURRENCIES.THIS IS A APPLICATION DEVELOPED BY A 13 YEAR OLD BOY FROM INDIA.THIS APPLICATION IS BUILD IN VISUAL BASIC 6.0 . YOU CAN CONVERT THE CURRENCY IN FEW MINUTES.PLEASE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF ETC (EVERYONE'S TECHNOLOGY CORP.) THAT IS etcindia.ml and OUR PRODUCT helpfox.ml
- Convert Currencies
- Convert INR into other currencies
- Easy to use User Interface
- Developed in a famous application Development Software
- Awesome Application
- Developed by 13 year old indian boy
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/currency-converter-1-0/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.