This is the Linux app named DBGraph whose latest release can be downloaded as DBGraph_0.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DBGraph with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The diagrams are represented in the DOT language and can be interpreted by the visualization software Graphviz (http://www.graphviz.org/).
- Use HTML tables as templates for customizing the diagram design
- Already comes with predefined connections for some common database systems, new systems can easily be added.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dbgraph/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.