This is the Linux app named DBFeeder whose latest release can be downloaded as DBFeeder_0.9_beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DBFeeder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DBFeeder is a great tool to generate synthetic testdata for Oracle Databases and it is ideal for companies who wants to outsource development. Thanks to his original approach, data can be highly customizable and it even fits primary and foreign keys constraints of tables.
- Test Data Generator
- Highly Customizable
- Development Outsourcing
Developers, Quality Engineers, Testers
Perl DBI/DBD, Oracle
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dbfeeder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.