This is the Linux app named dg100 tools whose latest release can be downloaded as dg100tools-0.2.3.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dg100 tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Various dg100 tools - To extract and store GPS location data from a GlobalSat DG-100 GPS data logger. - Convert this data to googleearth .kml format. - Corrolate and write GPS exif tags to jpg files (using exiv2 library).
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dg100tools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.