This is the Linux app named DragonEyes whose latest release can be downloaded as AndroidMediaPlayer.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DragonEyes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The DragonEyes is a linux software which enables multimedia, multiparty collaboration in applications such as group conferencing, distance learning, training and video telephony. All written in C++ and with a GUI frontend. The interface is based on Qt. The media backend is based on the GStreamer framework. Communication protocols include SIP, RTP.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cameraviewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.