Free disk space
OneCloud is a cloud storage service using an OwnCloud deployment that is provided by OnWorks totally free for our users. With OneCloud, users have a single interface from which they can access, sync, and share files from any device, anytime, anywhere. Users can quickly find and share the files they need, whether they are shared by others or created by themselves.
It provides all the community OwnCloud features. It gives you universal access to your files through a web interface or WebDAV. Just like consumer services like Dropbox, Box, and Google Drive, OneCloud allows users to store their files remotely, sync them across devices, then access them almost anywhere.
HOW TO USE IT:
You only need to enter in this application. After that you will be requested to login with your Google acccount or only using your email address as you can see in the picture below. After the login you will have a direct access to the OneCloud application as you can see in this picture:
You only need to enter this application. After that, you will be requested to log in with your Google account or only use your email address as you can see in the picture below. After the login you will have direct access to the OneCloud application as you can see in this picture:
1. Access Data: It allows you to store your files, folders, contacts, photo galleries, calendars, and more. Just stored, you will be able to access that storage box space from your mobile device, your desktop, or a web browser. As a result of that, it provides access to your data wherever you are, when you need it.
2. Share Data: It supports the exchange of files and thus serves as an interface for collaborative work projects. It allows you to share your data with others, and give them access to your latest photo galleries, your calendar, your music, or anything else you want them to see. Create links to share it publicly, or privately. For private sharing, you will need to invite others to use OneCloud. After that, you will be able to find your friends inside OneCloud only with their email addresses.
Please note that access rights for people can be individually assigned or restricted. It is very flexible and powerful in order to provide the same functionality that Dropbox, Box, and Google Drive offer.
3. Versioning: It ensures that the clouds are versioned, so previous versions can be restored at any time. This is to protect the data when someone makes a change to a shared file that you do not want. It also protects you when someone accidentally deletes a section of the file that you need. OneCloud automatically saves old file versions. To revert, simply hover over your file and roll back to a previous version.
4. Drag and Drop: Upload in order to speed up the way you work with your files. This functionality is directly available from the web browser. You do not need any additional application or plugin. Simply log into the app in a web browser and drag and drop your files from your desktop into your desired target directory in the web browser. They will be automatically uploaded to the server.
5. File Notifications: It allows you to notify others when a file is shared, making it faster and easier to start sharing those documents, photos, videos, and whatever else you choose.
6. Activity Tracking: It provides a register of all actions performed across files and folders, including the creation of new files or folders, changes made to files or folders, updates, restoration from the trash bin, sharing activities, comments, tags, and downloads from public share links. The activity stream provides an overview of all the cloud users' actions. When a file is uploaded, edited, or shared, it is automatically recorded in this event log.