This is the Linux app named Emu48 for Mac OS X to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as emu48src1.25b3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Emu48 for Mac OS X to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Emu48 for Mac OS X to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONEmu48 for Mac OS X is an emulator for HP calculators. It is a port of Emu48 for Windows and uses the same ROM images and interface skins. Currently it can emulate the HP49/48/40/39/38 series calculators. More info: http://emu48mac.sourceforge.net/
Education, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/emu48mac/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.