This is the Linux app named EpiDoc: Epigraphic Documents in TEI XML whose latest release can be downloaded as schema-9.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EpiDoc: Epigraphic Documents in TEI XML with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EpiDoc: Epigraphic Documents in TEI XML
DESCRIPTIONThe EpiDoc Collaborative is developing specifications and tools for standards-based, digital publication and interchange of scholarly and educational editions of documentary and literary texts like inscriptions and papyri.
The link below will take you to the EpiDoc home page on this site.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/epidoc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.