This is the Linux app named FLV Format Analysis whose latest release can be downloaded as SpecialFFLV.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FLV Format Analysis with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FLV Format Analysis
DESCRIPTIONA FLV format analysis software based on MFC.
It has friendly user interface and is suitable for beginner of FLV format.
Futhermore it can split flv files into audio stream and video stream.
It uses anothor opensource software flvparse.
- Support Chinese and English
- Support split flv into audio and video streams
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/flvformatanalysis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.