This is the Linux app named EXIF Reader Web whose latest release can be downloaded as ERW.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EXIF Reader Web with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
EXIF Reader Web
ERW is a WEB service meant to analyze EXIF from uploaded zips containing pictures. Its main features are the web 2.0 design, multi user support (Joomla 1.5), multi-language support, statistics, remote folders management. Highly configurable.
- Read and analyze EXIFs from photos
- Joomla compatibile (and more other cms) or stand alone
- Multi language support
- Multi user support is working whith a cms
- Remote folders management
- The database is not necessary
- Friendly interface
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/exifreaderweb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.