This is the Linux app named EXIficient whose latest release can be downloaded as exificient-0.9.5-bundle.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EXIficient with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NOTE: we moved to http://exificient.github.io !!!
The Efficient XML Interchange (EXI) format is a very compact representation for the Extensible Markup Language (XML) Information Set that is intended to simultaneously optimize performance and the utilization of computational resources.
Besides the EXI library EXIficient provides a command-line interface (CLI, see com.siemens.ct.exi.cmd.EXIficientCMD) and a graphical user interface (GUI, see http://exificient.sourceforge.net/exificient.jnlp)
- APIs: SAX, DOM, StAX
Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/exificient/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.