This is the Linux app named FileSystem whose latest release can be downloaded as fs-2.61.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FileSystem with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FileSystem is an OPENSOURCE program for advanced disk management with built-in drivers for PATA IDE Hard Disks and DVD/CDROM Drives, USB Mass Storage Drivers. Implemented file systems : FAT32 / ISO9660 / EXT2. It can be compiled for DOS, LINUX, WIN32
- Built-in drivers for PATA IDE Hard Disks and ATAPI CD/DVD Drives; USB Mass Storage Driver (HD and CD/DVD)(using DOSUSB.COM)
- Implemented file systems : FAT32, ISO9660, EXT2
- Can move tail (chrunch a FAT32 partition) - you need to do this when you want to resize a FAT32 partition
- Can explore/copy from any session of a CD/DVD
- NC, DC, MC like file explorer but with built-in drivers (no DOS, no BIOS)
- Can check a disk for errors; can change advanced FAT32 settings; can view/alter the FAT32 allocation table
- IDEAL FOR RECOVERING LOST FILES (that is its purpose)
- Functions inside program can be used (import) for operating system installers
- The Built-in driver for UHCI usb ctrl enables you to debug your usb device (for now only for experts)
- Works with DOS, LINUX, WIN32.
- Has got internal cache functions for drives up to 2TB/8TB (512/2048 bytespersector)
- YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE IT ONLY FOR NON-CRIMINAL PURPOSES !
Advanced End Users, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/filesystemd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.