This is the Linux app named yuma123 whose latest release can be downloaded as yuma123_2.12.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named yuma123 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
==What is Yuma123==
The purpose of the Yuma123 project is to provide an opensource YANG API in C and netconf cli (yangcli) and server (netconfd) appications.
Branching from the last BSD licensed branch of the Yuma project the code has evolved in the following direction:
- a more mainstream build system based on autoconf/automake was added
- a number of critical bugs have been fixed
- new IETF standards support was added (ietf-nacm, ietf-system, etc.)
- support was added for new YANG extensions
==Checkout, Build and Installation steps (ment for Debian should be easy to figure out on other systems)==
===Option 1: Install from the Debian repository==
apt-get -y upgrade
apt-get -y install software-properties-common
add-apt-repository -s "deb http://yuma123.org/repos/apt/debian sid main"
wget -O - http://yuma123.org/repos/yuma123.gpg.key | apt-key add -
apt-get -y install netconfd yangcli
... -> README
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/yuma123/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.