This is the Linux app named fmedia whose latest release can be downloaded as fmedia-1.23.1-win-x64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named fmedia with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
fmedia is a fast asynchronous media player/recorder/converter for Windows, Linux and FreeBSD. Its goal is to provide smooth playback even if input device is very slow and unresponsive. The architecture allows to extend the functionality of the application in any way: adding a new audio input/output format, a new DSP filter or even a new GUI. fmedia is very small and fast: it has low CPU & memory consumption making it ideal to listen to music or process audio files while running on a notebook's battery.
fmedia can decode: .mp3, .ogg (Vorbis, Opus), .opus, .m4a/.mp4 (AAC, ALAC, MPEG), .mka/.mkv (AAC, ALAC, MPEG, Vorbis), .avi (AAC, MPEG), .mpc, .flac, .ape, .wv, .wav.
fmedia can encode into: .mp3, .ogg, .opus, .m4a (AAC), .flac, .wav.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), Console/Terminal, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fmedia/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.