This is the Linux app named FTALK whose latest release can be downloaded as ftalk_latest.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FTALK with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FTalk is a java Desktop beautiful GUI Lan Chat Application. You can chat with your pals with the help of your college /hostel Lan .You don't have to worry about the slow internet connections.Ftalk is an application that is made up the combination of two-application, server application (which runs on server side) and client application (which runs on client side). This application is using for chatting in LAN. To start chatting you must be connected with the server after that your message can broadcast to each and every client.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ftalk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.