This is the Linux app named FONC whose latest release can be downloaded as fonc_release_v02.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FONC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FONC (FTP Over Normal Connections) allows both active and passive FTP transfers via normal port connections. This allows FTP (both control and data transfers) over simple ssh tunnels among other things. FONC is easy to setup, and runs anywhere java can.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fonc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.