This is the Linux app named Functy to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as functy-0.35-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Functy to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Functy to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONNote: The Functy and libsymbolic code has now moved to GitLab:
This project has been left here for archival purposes.
Functy is a 3D graph drawing package. It allows Cartesian, spherical and parametric curve functions to be plotted and altered quickly and easily. This immediacy and the vivid results promote fun exploration of 3D function.
Rendering is performed entirely on the GPU to improve visuals and performance.
Ubuntu functy PPA: https://launchpad.net/~flypig/+archive/ubuntu/ppa
- Render 3D cartesian, polar coordinate and parametric curve functions in real time
- Animate functions using a time variable
- Explore functions by translating, zooming and rotating using the mouse
- All rendered on the GPU using shaders for speed
- Export in PLY, STL and SVX format for 3D modelling and printing
- Export bitmap renders or animations as PNG.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/functy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.