This is the Linux app named Garnet - a Graphical Toolkit for Lisp whose latest release can be downloaded as garnet-20150319.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Garnet - a Graphical Toolkit for Lisp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Garnet - a Graphical Toolkit for Lisp
DESCRIPTIONGarnet is a Graphical Toolkit for Lisp, which offers many advanced features. It was originally developed by Carnegie Mellon's User Interface Software Group and is one of the most feature rich interface toolkits available for lisp.
The project has been dormant but some of us are trying to update it. To get the latest stable code, use the subversion repository: svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/garnetlisp/svn/trunk garnetlisp-svn
- Many kinds of graphical objects
- 2 different "look and feel" options (older "Garnet" and newer "Motif")
- Extremely well documented
- Large suite of demo / example code
- Prototype/instance object model (kr)
- "Interactor" objects encapsulate user input
- Two interface builders ("Gilt" and "Lapidary")
- Public Domain source and LLGPL documentation
X Window System (X11)
Lisp, Common Lisp
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/garnetlisp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.