This is the Linux app named goldify to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as goldify-0.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named goldify to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
goldify to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONGoldify is a set of tools that allow automated addition of links into electronic documents. Its main purpose is to allow such addition of links into documents that wish to link to the IUPAC GoldBook (http://goldbook.iupac.org).
Advanced End Users, Developers, Information Technology, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/goldify/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.