This is the Linux app named gominatim to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gominatim-0.1-beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gominatim to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
gominatim to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:gominatim allows you to interface with nominatim geocoding services.
Please submit any bugreports or patches at https://github.com/grindhold/gominatim as respectively issues or pull requests. This sourceforge-project only serves as a mirror.
See tab "Code" for more details and usage examples of gominatim (Code displays the repositories README)
- Geocoding Search
- Reverse Geocoding
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gominatim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.