This is the Linux app named gsdview whose latest release can be downloaded as gsdview-0.6.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gsdview with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Geo-Spatial Data Viewer (GSDView) is a lightweight viewer for geo-spatial data and products. It is written in python and Qt4 and uses the GDAL library. GSDView is modular and has a simple plug-in architecture.
- Multiple Document Interface (MDI)
- Extensible via plugins
- Open a wide range of raster data formats
- Advanced GDAL configuration handling
- Never tries to load the entire image into memory unless it is needed
- Automatic computation of overviews/pyramids
- Advanced sub-datasets handling
- Zoom in/out
- Fast scroll/pan
- Datasets browser
- Position indicator on worldmap
- Indicator of mouse pointer in (row,col) and geographic coordinates
Aerospace, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gsdview/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.