This is the Linux app named hex2file whose latest release can be downloaded as hex2file_20042013_win32.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named hex2file with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
hex2file is a tool to convert Intel hexadecimal files into custom file formats and it also display the hex file contents in different views.
- Convert Intel HEX compatiable files into custom file formats
- Support binary, CSV, plain-text, numerical-text and 8bit-binary-text output formats
- View Intel HEX compatiable files in 4 formatting modes
Advanced End Users, Developers, Engineering, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hex2file/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.