Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Full wrapper of the canvas element
- Simple, consistent and easy to learn interface
- Built-in support for animations with framerate control
- Cross-browser keyboard, mouse and multitouch event capture
- Layers support for high-performance animations
- Nine-point quick aligning support
- Simple rotations
- Built-in image loading
- Many examples covering most of the functionality, real-time editor
- Example interfacing the Box2D-JS physics library
- No dependencies on third party libraries such as jQuery
Developers, Education, Information Technology, Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/html-canvas-lib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.