This is the Linux app named FOXY whose latest release can be downloaded as foxy-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FOXY with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FOXY is a filtering web proxy. Originally designed to provide device-independent access to the World Wide Web, it may also be used for HTTP-filtering, extraction and reauthoring of existing web content or as security device against web based attacks.
Advanced End Users, Developers, System Administrators
Java, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/foxy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.