This is the Linux app named imagination to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as imaginationAlpha1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named imagination to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
imagination to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA app and lib that allow you to "Imagine" images based on others easily and pretty quickly.
Wrote in C# - it uses ANN internally.
- Generate random images based on others.
- UI to easily test the lib.
- Lib.DLL to allow integration into your own apps/libs.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/imaginationnet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.