This is the Linux app named illustrative_progs to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Snake_3D_SDL.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named illustrative_progs to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
illustrative_progs to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:a collection of small and medium-sized simulation programs that I made explicitely for dydactic and/or documentation purposes. Browse the files, don't click on widnload because there are multiple zips!! All are related to rigidbody dynamics used to make vehicle simulators in the simplest way. Other types of programs may figure too: Snake or Tetris in C for showing the C programming style opted for the other, more specific programs.
Possibly this is a link for supplying material to some Wiki articles related to videogames and gamep-physics.
- Snake3D using SDL for graphics: it does all the 3D rendering of the final "images" inernally, with all the procedure (it is simple, only wireframe and points) implemented in the program in a clear way.
- Snake3D with OpenGL graphics to render the scnenario.
- lot more things
- A converter program that converts DXF files created with AutoCAD, Misfit Model 3D or similar CAD / 3D-model-edior programs , into a simple vertex-list and triaglular-face-list since this last in very easy to import in games or programs of any type, and it's also the natural representation of a polyhedron of any kind.
Science/Research, Education, Automotive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/illustrativesim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.